Day 8 i still had pain after the toilet, I am day 10 now I can go it still has a 1/10 pain but everything is OK, I can wipe now after and don’t need to jump in the bath afterwards.
I have a follow up next week with the specialist so hopefully it will all be fine.
So to conclude on the operation, i will give the following information:
- The first few days after the operation will be extremely painful and difficult
- Get strong! painkillers that don’t constipate you
- Get very strong laxative stool softner but do not overdo it or you will go all the time
- Get pads to wear inside your jocks
- Get some sleeping pills if needed
- Get numbing cream for your butt after a bowel movement
When you hit nearly 2 weeks it should be all ok, phew! I am glad that is over that was very painful some nights but now i am free of those little basterds.
Good luck to everyone who goes through the same operation!